WHAT WILL IT COST?
Since I'm doing nothing short of a complete rebuild, I can give an estimate as
- '30's vintage.....$250-$300.
- '40's vintage.....$200-$300.
- '50's vintage.....$150-$250.
- '60's vintage.....$100.-$175.
Chrome and cad plate is extra. Chrome usually adds $75-$100 to the price of
the rebuild. Cad plating usually adds $30-$50 to the cost.
If you don't need a complete restoration, I can rebuild your radio for you.
I'll replace all the paper and electrolytic capacitors, Align the tuned stages
etc. but will leave the cosmetics alone. Your radio will be warranted for 3
years and will meet factory performance specifications.
- E-mail for more information